Thursday, November 23, 2006

lalalas.
siian.
tomoro going bac to taiwan!!
WEEEES~
finally.
1 year.1 year and i m finally going bac.
yayyayyayyayyayyayyayyay.


yeahhs.
and i haven even pack a single thing.
its like the worst packing situation i have ever seem.
cause my room is in a mess.
full of clothes.
and i duno which one to pack.
zzzz.
and my sis wen fer her prom todae.
right this moment.
lo`L.
but her skk sian luh.
onli gurl go prom.
no guys.
is like u go for wad?
no dancing.
dots.


den..
blah blah blah.
duno if i m going online or not.
cause.duno anut's house got com or not.
ahhhh.i m going for 27 days!
and my so gd daddy is bringing us to another part of taiwan to play.
hahaha.
and i m going to meet my pri skl fren.
gonna do tons of shopping man.




jux changed blogskin.
decided tt my blog has been kinda dead lately.
so changed skin.
cause.go bac taiwan aso duno will blog or not.
siians.
will miss all my frens msn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home